Sunday, July 19, 2009

Poo Land

When Braeden woke up yesterday morning these were the first words out of his mouth:
"Last night I dreamt about Poo Land. Where EVERYTHING was made out of poo. There was a poo who poo's a poo. And then the poo flushes the poo down the poo. I'm serious, Mom!"
I'm tellin' ya... I don't make these things up!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Didn't you know Mommy that when you are 5 years old Poo is a very popular word in your vocabulary???

Robin Conner said...

Love it! My first laugh of the day! ;)

Ashley said...

I think that's hilarious!!!

Cassidy said...

Did he mention the smell???? Oh that's funny.

Cailean said...

Ahahahahahaha! That's the funniest!!!

Lewis Family said...

Oh my!!! I never want to have that dream... oh wait, I think with 4 kids I think I'm already living in poo land! So funny!