This is another one of those posts that has a million pictures. Just warning you.
I think I've posted a picture like this before... but it seems that there isn't a day that goes by when Gaven doesn't walk around the corner to find me somewhere, looking a little like this:
This picture is just to prove that Carsen is his Grandma's grandson! (If you don't know my mom, just picture a REALLY tan white lady - I know she's going to kill me! LOL!!)
Before you move on to the next picture, I just want to say that our dog Dakota is not even allowed IN our room... let alone on any of the furniture. I have NO idea what she was thinking the other day? Maybe the same thing I'm thinking most days... can I just go back in the back bedroom and take a little nap, these kids are WEARING ME OUT!
Jason mowed the lawn the other night and Gaven sat on the playset memorized watching him mow. He didn't move for over 5 minutes!!
At this point, Dad had moved to the other side of the lawn, so he followed to continue watching.
The part I didn't get a picture of was when Jason got right by the playset and the loud noise of the mower scared him and made him start to cry. I hadn't noticed he was crying because I couldn't hear him and by the time I got over there to get him down, he was pretty distraught!
It had been a long day out at the pool and Carsen was a little tired during dinner.
Gaven's favorite song is: "If You're Happy and You Know It." Here he is telling you that his face will surely show it... show that he's been eating watermelon!
A cute picture of the dog because there are actually times when I still love her.
On Friday, we went with our friends to the Waco Children's Museum. It's only our second time there, and we were very grateful that they shared their season pass with us... thanks guys!
Carsen was getting his music playing and dancing skills going.
The water station was a big hit with my boys and one of the things they were looking forward to the most!
Gaven even enjoyed just getting his hands wet.
I think they were waiting to see which duck would win the race.
Gaven loved running on the large piano. I think it's funny to look at this photo and picture a photo shopped Gaven on a regular sized piano.
With Gaven's lack of speech, I've been trying to teach him more and more sign language to help him when he gets so incredibly frustrated and just screams until he gets what he wants. It was close to noon and he was telling me: EAT!!
3 comments:
Cuteness!!
Love those boys, and the girl too (Dakota)!!
Carsen can be Grandma's boy anytime.
Can't wait to squeeze them all.
Sooooooooooon!!
Do you actually think there is such a thing as picture overload where Grandparents are concerned? NOT! Never enough no matter how much the overload. I love these boys and in one week, I will be squeezing them and loving on them! Can't wait!
Isn't it funny how an ordinary day in our lives is any thing but ordinary.
Dena said I should talk to you about having a puppy and kids at the same time. Looks like it only ups the entertainment factor in the house!
They have the same water maze table thing at the Portland children's museum. I though it was a unique exhibit (they just try to make you feel special even though they have them in TX!)
Post a Comment