Saturday, July 18, 2009

Picture Overload Part II

*WARNING* Massive Pictures Part II Ride 'em Cowboy!!
This one is for Papa Train... (sorry it's sideways, not sure why, but I didn't want to take the time to turn it after it came up this way)
Gav and Brynlee... two cuties!
I put this picture on because Jason looked at it and said: "Carson and Carsen."
Nope, honey, that's actually your son, Braeden.
I told them to give me their toughest police officer poses:
This picture just cracks me up because of his hat. It says: Bus Driver. Do bus drivers really wear hats like that??
Playing peek-a-boo with Janene:
The boys' first experience shucking corn. Braeden said, "I've never eaten THIS kind of corn."
Yummy summer days... Think my husband needs a new grill??
Gaven was a little tuckered out from a long day at the museum. His blankies go everywhere with him!
This afternoon, Gaven slapped Carsen across the face and Carsen kicked him backwards off the couch. Carsen got sent to a timeout and Gaven went over to give him loves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it when these boys can't stand to see a brother in time out alone. I remember Carsen doing the same thing to Braeden...sharing a time out, that is. They are so sweet~and Dad just needs a bigger grill so we can all come and taste his masterpieces!

Robin Conner said...

Loved all the pics. You can never post too many! I know how you feel though, I feel sometimes like I give picture overload, but it's still fun to see and read about all of them! Your boys are growing up so fast. They all are so handsome in their own ways. Very cute pics. Loved the last one. It made me glad that my boys aren't the only ones that love to beat eachother up, but then give eachother hugs afterwards. So cute!!!