Looks good to me!!
Oye!! Who lives in Texas??!! Honestly!
Masochists, that's who ;)Masochists who love brisket.
I love wordless Wednesday! Good images!! Sorry about the heat, though...
Ouch. It was extra hot today. And it is going to be even worse tomorrow...I hear *for galveston at least.
What that doesn't factor in is the humditity. Sorry for your suffering.
I was beginning to think that my thermometer in the car was broken!
YIKES!!!
So glad I'm not there! I'm not sure I'm going to want to come back to that heat~!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Looks good to me!!
Oye!! Who lives in Texas??!! Honestly!
Masochists, that's who ;)
Masochists who love brisket.
I love wordless Wednesday! Good images!! Sorry about the heat, though...
Ouch. It was extra hot today. And it is going to be even worse tomorrow...I hear *for galveston at least.
What that doesn't factor in is the humditity. Sorry for your suffering.
I was beginning to think that my thermometer in the car was broken!
YIKES!!!
So glad I'm not there! I'm not sure I'm going to want to come back to that heat~!!!!
Post a Comment