Sunday, June 7, 2009

Making a Splash

Here's my sexy hubby helping set up the pool. We started putting it together around noon and finished around 12:45 when we started to fill it. We turned off the water at about 6:30pm . . . that's a LOT of water! We ended up getting the 12' x 39" pool. The boys were chomping at the bit all day and were really disappointed when they would look one minute to see how high the water was and then look 10 minutes later and it didn't look like it had moved at all!!
We definitely have to watch the little guy!!
Let's just say the water was a BIT chilly!!
But, it didn't take long for my two little fishies to start having fun!
They each took a turn jumping off the top step.

Dakota was a bit curious as to what was going on inside the big blue circle. I tried to catch her fully on her hind legs, but I wasn't fast enough.
Next item of business: learning how to swim!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I'm sure you'll be enjoying it all summer long!

Ashley said...

Fun!