Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun with Friends

On Friday, we spent the afternoon with some friends at their pool. The boys and I had a GREAT time! I love the differences in these next two pictures... the first one, Braeden has on his floaties, and has his buddy "big" Carson hold the float for him so he doesn't go under too far, with a definite look of caution on his face...
The second one, Carson is jumping, no floaties, no float in the water, and I believe if I remember correctly yelling "CANON BALL" as he throws caution to the wind.
"Little" Carsen was a bit wiped out on the way home!

2 comments:

Janene said...

We loved having you! Please come back sometime...even though you have your own pool now! And those are some great pictures. I want to find out more about your camera!

Jeannie said...

Summer fun is the best! But poor little Carsen in the car seat. I hate when they slump over like that... looks so uncomfortable!