Before the boys headed to bed tonight, we took some time to say family prayer together. I was in the middle of prayer (Gaven was already asleep), and I said something about "Little Roozer" sleeping well . . . Braeden piped in and reminded me to pray for Roo's toe to get better, so I did, and I mentioned Gav's bee sting from today, and I thought, while we're on the topic, I'll throw in my foot from having stepped on Dakota's bone and drawing blood. I finished up the prayer, then, Carsen felt the need to pipe in, with his MOST pathetic voice: "Mom, but what about when Daddy took us in the wagon and went too fast around the corner and dumped us over the side??" For those of you that don't know, that happened over a year and a half ago!! I couldn't help but laugh. Unfortunately it seems as if we haven't gotten over THAT one yet!
2 comments:
How adorable!! He is STILL suffering from that, must be a "middle child" thing. Time for another one??? LOL
Cute! It's funny what they retain.
Post a Comment