Of course, any visitor that comes to TX has to be taken to a great BBQ place. We went to the same place with my mom that we went to with my dad.
Braeden is at that age where he tries to hide before you can get any pictures of him. He couldn't get away before I took this one.
Carsen and
Braeden both wanted to sit by Grandma and wouldn't have been happy otherwise!

We tried some of their "
Bubba Taters."
Braeden's big thing since Grandma has been here is surprising her with hugs. He sneaks up on her and when she's not looking tries to give her a big squeeze. And Grandma doesn't love that at all, does she?

Here I am with our littlest Mann.

When we were leaving there was a pack of 14 deer in the grass behind the
restaurant. It was pretty amazing. We had a container of Cheerios, so we threw some and they came VERY close to get some.

I'm sure there will be more "adventures" to come . . .
3 comments:
Yum! I love that place!
I think you even sat in the same booth.
You're right, we did.
Post a Comment