Thursday, March 12, 2009

Soccer

This video is for my cousin Amanda. She made me promise that I would take a little video of Braeden playing in his first game and she's been hounding me because I haven't posted it yet. So here it is, Amanda, and anyone else who's interested.

My boys LOVE Amanda. Braeden was asking me a week or so ago when we were going to fly on an airplane again. I told him probably this summer sometime when we get to go see our families again. I started naming off Jason and my parents and siblings and their kids telling him all the people that we will get to see. At the end he said, "And don't forget Amanda!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! I love the video, too!

Anonymous said...

If you could see the smile on my face you would be laughing. Thanks for the video and I can't wait for you guys to come here...and tell Braeden not to forget about his girlfriend Shanel :]