Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandma is here...

Grandma is here and she must be wearing us out! My mom flew in Saturday night. She'll be here with us for a couple weeks and we're really happy to have her here! Actually, Carsen wore himself out playing at Braeden's soccer practice. There's nothing better than 3 clean boys all ready for bed!
We decided to surprise Braeden at school for lunch.
We got to go have lunch with him and he was as happy as a clam.
Grandma and the three boys.
I think Braeden was most excited because when family comes to eat lunch with you at school, you get to sit at a special table. He told us, "I've never gotten to sit at THIS table before!"

3 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, that's cute. Have fun w/ your mom!

Robin Conner said...

Awww cute pics. Give your mom a squish for me. I think this is the "whitest" I've ever seen your mom! The cold winter must of washed her tan right away! ha ha ha!

Cassidy said...

How fun!!! I think Braeden really looked like your mom in the picture of the two of them together.