Nothing exciting happening at the Mann household, just some more pictures for the grandparents and other faithful followers.
Dakota seems to have found a new favorite spot (Carsen's bed).

Or maybe her old favorite spot is still her favorite, right next to Gaven.
Ummmmmm . . . I don't know how I got here mom, my legs just got up and crawled right on.

Am I in trouble?

Is it too much to ask for a full week without any sick children? I know everyone and their mother has been sick, but my poor child has had everything in the book. You name it, he's had it this season. Our latest bout has been strep. He's doing better and hopefully headed back to school tomorrow after having run a fever for 4 days straight!

Oh look, it's Daddy with his eyes open. We don't see that too often in our house. Gav loves Daddy. When he gets home from work he LITERALLY goes running to the front door to THROW himself around his legs until he picks him up. And Daddy doesn't love that at all, does he?

My "Mommy neglected me" story of the week comes from Gaven. He was playing back in his room and I was playing
Wii with one of the sickos out front. He let out a big scream, and I called for him to come out front and see us. He finally calmed down enough to come out front and cry while holding my leg, mind you, I'm paying very little attention to his neediness because it's OH so important for me to do well on my game. He eventually calmed down and found something to make himself happy. This is what I found later while getting him ready for bed:

Aren't we lucky that our boys have learned the art of sharing so well.
Braeden decided to share his germs with
Carsen.

(sad picture, huh!)
Jolly Rancher anyone? Dakota says: "What about me, Mom, can I have some attention, too?" Maybe next week, Dog, maybe next week...
5 comments:
I'm sorry your kids are still sick. I hope everyone gets better soon.
I wrote out a long comment to your last post, and the stupid internet froze on me. I hate that. I'm leaving a comment now to show you that I do care and am a faithful follower. Your poor boys!! Strep is the WORST. I love the picture of Gav and Dakota. Those two. ..!! So cute. I love the story of you getting into the Wii. I did that the other day. Carter was NOT HAPPY that I had zoned him out, but I was in the middle of a concert on Rock Band and I was workin' it!!! haha. Miss ya chica!
Poor kiddo's. Strep is no fun. I'm glad they are on the mend though. Can I just say, these last pics of Gaven are amazing! He is starting to look like a little boy now. The baby look is fading, I had to look twice, cause I thought one of them was Carsen, but it was Gaven! Crazy how fast they grow! And way to go mom, neglecting your baby with a huge scratch on his belly! ;) I think I'm guilty too! ha ha ha!
I am dealing with a sick child too! I wish there was some magical way to wave a wand and they would be up and running, getting into mischief(okay maybe not too much mischief) but it is just so sad for them and you when they are sick.
Always good to see what you're up to. I found the Wii story hilarious. "Briana? Competitive? Nah..."
Post a Comment