Here are a few things that we've been up to lately:
Big smiles when we realized that we have a hat that matches the outfit Grandma sent us PERFECTLY!

Taking part in our second ever "burp night." Let it out. . . the louder the better, because you're only allowed on specified "burp nights."

Lots of giggles at the funny sounds coming out of our mouths!

Painting the entire living room, including both hallways. I was going to wait until I was finished with the edge along the ceiling and baseboard to post pictures, but who knows when I'll get around to that with my little monkeys. I had the ladder in the house the other day and found Gaven on the 2
nd from the top step! It's a 6' ladder!

Taking advantage of Daddy having some vacation time and spending some time at the park with him. (You can barely see the boys riding their bikes on the trail)


This is as close are we're going to get to the beach in a while. (Sad because we used to live a block away)

Like I said, my little monkey.

If I were
Carsen, I would have left my helmet on, too.
Wuuuuut?

I just HAD to get a picture of the chubby arm and wrist! You gotta love the dimple knuckles, too!

Lots of open mouth, french kisses from Gav.


Dakota, wishing she were getting those tasty kisses!

Waking up to this beautiful scene over my back fence.

A little more bike riding at home.

Enjoying the 84 degree weather (really, no joke!).

Caught ya!!!

Dakota finally got her kisses.

And some extra loves from
Carsen before his nap.

We've had a little bit of everything, but mostly we just enjoyed having Dad around more. I put him to work some, but I promise, I let him relax more than his fare share, too. One more week of Cardiology and then he'll be on Radiology for a month with a little more of a regular schedule.
I better get going and get to bed. I really should have been asleep hours ago, but what can you expect when you have THIS many pictures you're posting!
5 comments:
I was just thinking the other day about how I wonder what you've been up to! I love all these photos! That is an amazing view, WOW. And just yesterday I was admiring Lucy's dimpled knuckles and wondering why that happens? And I love the paint color! Very cool :)
I love the paint job! It looks great! Your kids are so photogenic.
You did a great job on your paint! It's rough with kids around! I think we're going to have to institute a "burp night" our kids would LOVE it! :)
Oh, how I miss warm, sunny Texas. All Chloe wants to do it go to the park. I wish it weren't freezing here and we could, bring on the spring please!
Post a Comment