Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gaven's Photo Shoot

I finally got around to taking some pictures of Gaven. He's a lot tougher than the other two!! Here are a few that we got: I'm pretty sure you can still click on them to make them bigger if you want. I tried making a collage but for some reason it kept cropping the pictures too much. So here you go:

The hardest part of taking pictures of Gaven is keeping him in one spot long enough to focus the camera!! One of the best ones I got of him was really, really blurry!



That's our little Roozer!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet Baby Boy!!

Nicole said...

I absolutely love the one in the lower left corner! I clicked on it to make it bigger and I could see a little tear in one of his eyes. :) precious!

Robin Conner said...

He is a cutie. He has grown so much. He'll be caught up to his brothers in no time. Crazy how time flies!

Unknown said...

LOVE his little outfit! It makes him look like such a big boy! :)

Unknown said...

He is such a little heart throb! You'll have a tough time keeping the girls away!