Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"The Big One"

So I WAS going to put this in my "kids say the darndest things" section, but I thought it warranted it's own post!

I was in the playroom with Braeden, looking out the window, watching for Daddy to come home after a night of call. I noticed a foul smell and asked Braeden if he tooted. He told me: "No, not yet." I said, "Well, some of it must have leaked out because it's stinky in here." His response was (and I quote word for word because I ran for the paper to write it down right after):

"Well, Mom, some of it might have leaked out, but the big one's still coming . . . it's getting dressed and putting it's smelly on!"

This one brought me to tears!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I had to read that one out loud to Zeke and he's still chuckling. We also loved the boys basketball comment a few days ago. Yeah, your boys are hilarious.

Robin Conner said...

All I can say is wow! That kid is creative! So hilarious to think of a fart getting dressed putting "his smelly on"! Hilarious!!!!

Cailean said...

Oh my goodness, SO FUNNY. I am so glad you did make that into a post. I remember you had such a great laugh that was infectious so whenever you post that something made you laugh, it makes it even funnier for me :)

Jeannie said...

You will be quoting that one for years. Hilarious!!!

Stephanie said...

OH man that is FUNNY!!!

Andrea said...

That is so hysterical, what a funny little guy:)