Tonight's conversation went a little something like this:
Carsen: "Is that girl basketball or boy basketball, Mommy?" (referring to the TV - in his defense, he was far from the TV at the time he asked)
Braeden: "It's boy basketball . . . isn't ALL basketball boy basketball, Mommy?"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! . . . We've got a lot of learning to do in this family!!
4 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!
Well........do girls really play basketball??????? LOL
It would be fun to show them a tape of "back when".
They obviously don't know who they're dealing with! ;)
That's really funny. I'm sure your #1 goal will now be to convince or rather show Carsen that girls do play basketball and can play better than most boys! ;) I also loved the pics of Cassidy and their visit. I saw her pics on her blog too. I'm happy she was able to come visit. I bet that was really fun to see them! And I can't believe how big Gaven is. Man, he is growing so fast and trying to keep up with his brothers! Soon you'll have to pop out # 4! ;)
Post a Comment