My friend Cassidy and her two kiddos, Megan and Carter came to visit us early this week. We had a great time having them here. I picked a "few" pictures to post (I had a hard time narrowing it down!)
Megan thought Braeden was pretty funny!

All five on the couch
These two want one of those!!
One of the mornings they were here, Jason went out to find his car looking something like this:
Since the crummy weather stayed the whole time they were here, we tried the new play place at the mall. It wasn't anything to get TOO excited about, but the kids had fun!
Here's Carsen and some random kid:
As you can see by the previous post, Gaven is having fun with his new climbing skills.
We just have to work on the "getting down" part!
I think Gaven's favorite was the tunnel. We had fun playing peek-a-boo for a while.

Of course, I don't have a single picture of Cassidy and me. Maybe next time. I also wish I would have gotten a picture of Carter standing at the back door trying to convince us that it was nice enough to go outside: Cassidy: "Carter, it's cold and rainy outside." Carter: "But, it not anymore! It NOT!!" Thanks for making the trip, Cass! We're looking forward to coming and seeing you next time.
1 comment:
Oh we had SO MUCH FUN!! The whole way home Carter kept talking about you guys and Dakota!! Good times girl!
Post a Comment