Friday, January 30, 2009

Around the House

Just some pictures I took around the house this morning: Gaven making himself at home:
You rarely see him around the house without dragging THIS behind him:
Look Ma!!
Carsen and Dakota making themselves at home:
(Don't worry honey, I got the dog off the bed right away!!!)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The gate picture is funny! Brampton did the same thing. He climbed all the way to the top and almost over before he was 1! Crazy little boys.

Unknown said...

I have been waiting so patiently for a picture of the baby napping on the dog, or the dog napping on the baby...aren't they so cute???!!
I love to see my Linus (aka Gaven) with his blanket. Love all of these lazy day pictures, they are the best because they are REAL life!

Janene said...

Too cute! I love the picture of Gaven laying on Dakota!