With Daddy's schedule, it was just a little over a week ago that we were able to get all the Christmas bins back up in the attic. The boys were asking (begging) CONSTANTLY to take them up because they knew it was the first time they were going to get to see the "treasures" in the attic.
I love this picture. It's kinda like the hand from Heaven reaching down to help!
There they are, all smiles with Daddy.
While the "big" boys were helping Daddy in the attic and Mommy was handing up bins, Gaven was playing with his favorite toy - my vacuum!
Actually, before the vacuum, he was eating fishies in his high chair. I just happened to come back in the house as he was choking on one, and was thankful I knew how to do the Heimlich, because I actually had to do it. He was choking really bad on one of the fishes. The Heimlich really DOES work, up came the fishy and the rest of his breakfast!
2 comments:
I am so glad that you know how to do the Heimlich but I am also very sorry you HAD to do it!! Landen has had it twice now. (my baby forgets to chew) Anyway I wanted to tell you that Landen and Gaven sleep in the same position!! I love all the pressure marks on his face and knees!! Sleeping babies are so sweet (even if they don't match)
How scary to actually have to use the Heimlich! I know I've learned it several times, but hope I'd remember if I need to! I love how excited your boys were about the attic. Something mysterious up there... :)
Post a Comment