Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Picture Catch-up #1

The other day we were talking to my mom on the web cam and cell phone. I had the baby gate set up in the doorway from the computer room to the kitchen because it's right behind where the camera shoots and lets light in. I put it halfway up the wall so that we could put a blanket over it and block some of that background sunlight coming from the kitchen. Braeden was hiding under the blanket and gate when he must have pulled a little too hard and the gate came toppling down. I heard an "Ahhhhh!!" I ran over there to take off the blanket and found him like this. I think the ensuing conversation went something like this: "Braeden, are you okay?" "Yes." "You're not hurt?" "No!" "Okay, stay right there, I have to find the camera."
Here is the project that has kept me quite busy the last week or so --- PAINTING. Thank you Tammy for your help with the kids that last day . . . it was a HUGE help! We don't have the chair rail up yet, but you can envision it along the white line that I taped.
In other news, we took Dakota in to be spayed last Friday. She's doing quite well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the painting in the dining room and the future chair rail. It turned out really well. Phoenix keeps telling me he wants to go to school like Braeden and ride the school bus.