I love this picture, and I know that there are others in the family that love it when babies sleep like this, too. I laughed with Jason because this was one of those nights that he was so tired, he just wore his turtleneck he had on, I grabbed a pair of cotton pants and some random socks that were the first ones I could find in his drawer. Gotta love the outfit!
The boys LOVE their horses they got from their Grandma and Papa Great (Mann).
Gaven carries his around for hours on end just like this.
And . . . if you ever wonder what the baby and the dog are doing as I'm blogging . . . just look under the computer desk!
2 comments:
Those all were some really cute pics. I can't believe Braeden's head under the gate, that was really funny! I laughed when you asked "are you okay? Then, hold one while I grab the camera!"
Oh, and the kitchen/dining room paint looks really good! Way to go!
the picture of your dog and gavin are so funny! the same thing goes on at my house (ethan under the table screaming "muma, muma") i found the link to your blog under ashley j.'s. hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment