What a fun filled day we had! It started when Auntie Sabra and
GrAuntie Debbie arrived from Florida (Jason's sister and aunt). The boys were VERY excited to see them. When
Braeden got home from school, they tried on every Halloween costume, or other costume that we own.

The boys are heading out to the car to go to the trunk-or-treat at our church.
Carsen didn't even make it to the church before falling asleep. Right up until this morning,
Carsen was going to be
Spiderman, but when we were rummaging through the Halloween box, he found the tin-man costume I had made for
Braeden Halloween '06 when our family were the characters from Wizard of Oz. He fell in love with the costume (mostly the ax, which he later used to knock on doors), and changed his mind.

I got my pictures a little out of order, so here are a couple group shots of the boys and our guests before leaving.

I tried to get individual shots of them, along with a picture of the three of them dressed up, and this is how it went:

And last, but not least, the two big munchkins in front of a large pumpkin someone brought to the trunk-or-treat.
We had a lot of fun. Jason took Gaven home after the trunk-or-treat and Sabra and I stayed with Braeden and Carsen to trick-or-treat at a few houses. Now prepare for the SUGAR RUSH of the Saturday after!
7 comments:
How fun!! I miss you guys.
Awww, so cute! They all looked so good! I hardly recognized Braeden with his hair slicked back! He did better than Ashton, Ashton refused to wear the "eye piece" so we had to use marker and paint the black mask on! :) I'm glad you had a fun time! :)
What great costumes! Our older girls were Wizard of Oz characters so they would have fit together :) We had a little sugared-up Saturday too! :)
It seems that our Lion was a little busy. Did he get to the candy early? Our boys are the cutest EVER!
Those costumes are great!!!
I was thinking about you on Halloween and seeing that lion costume brought back all the memories of Zachary and Braeden. Spencer has a little cousin that is 2 months younger and reminds me so much of Braeden. Watching the two of them together is deja vue of our two babies playing. Miss you!
I am loving Mr. Incredible! They are so cute. I missed trick-or-treating with you guys this year. It wasn't the same without Braeden leading the way. Say hi to the boys and tell them Ava misses them.
Post a Comment