Sunday, November 2, 2008

Can you believe it?

I didn't think I would ever see the day that gas would drop back below $2.00. We've been watching our corner store for the last 2 weeks watching it drop . . .2.39, 2.34, 2.29, 2.19, 2.14, 2.09, 2.04, 2.01, and then FINALLY it hit $1.99. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! Obviously, we're excited. Not really excited about the reasons that gas prices are so low, but at least we get a little something out of the poor economy! Gas anyone???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All I want for Christmas??? Well, the boys to go with it is understood, right?

Robin Conner said...

I agree, it has been so nice seeing the prices drop, like you said despite why they are dropping. But that is a site for sore eyes isn't it? below $2.00. It's pretty cool. I wonder how long it will last? Miss you! have a good Sunday!

Cassidy said...

I love it!! Now you can afford the gas to come visit me! :) Or vice versa i guess. . .

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know if the price will go down that much around here. I'm still paying around $2.60ish for our gas. Visiting my parents in Oregon I got $2.42. That was nice.

Jeannie said...

I know! We were excited to see it drop below $2.80!! Ah, life in Santa Barbara...