Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun-Filled Weekend

Here are some pictures from our fun-filled weekend with Aunt Sabra and GrAuntie Debbie (I'll try and keep the narration brief and to the point because there are a lot of pictures). When Braeden got home from school Friday and realized our "guests" were here, he and Carsen were SOOOOO excited that they tried on every costume that we own. Here they are looking at some old Halloween pictures in last year's costumes.I told them that they could eat as much candy as they wanted on Saturday - here they are at 7:15am: can you imagine what the rest of the day was like?

Carsen had a late birthday celebration with Auntie Sabra.

Cheesin' it #1

Cheesin' it #2

Straight from the high chair to the bath!

Just loungin'
Sabra and Carsen watching some construction behind our house. I think he had just or was just about to kiss her.

Gaven LOVES Auntie Sabra!!

Beep, beep, here I come!


Last, but definitely not least, Sabra made good ol' nanner puddin' with the boys. We think Gaven enjoyed it the most! The picture on the bottom left is the proof of that! In the bottom middle, GrAuntie Debbie was trying to get a bite, but SOMEONE got to it first!!

I feel a little bad because Jason's Aunt wasn't in many of the pictures after Halloween night. That was probably because you could find her taking most of the pictures, or somewhere in the house picking up, cleaning, changing diapers, cleaning, putting away laundry, and did I mention cleaning?
Thank you, GrAuntie Debbie and Auntie Sabra, for loving our boys as much as we do, and thank you even more for being who you are because the boys love YOU just as much as they love us! We miss you already!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey,where did you get your swingset? I am thinking of getting one for christmas....Have you gone back to Texas Tumblers? I haven't been on thursday for a while, too busy!!!!

Robin Conner said...

Those were cute. Wow, not hard to tell that Sabra and Jason are brother and sister. They look a lot alike!

Benn said...

so i always assumed nanner pudding was from nana or grandma, but i am now thinking it's banana pudding, with nilla wafers. sounds easy and delicious.

Benn said...

lol. this is andrea, not benn.