Carsen, Gaven and I took a trip to Cameron Park Zoo in Waco with our playgroup. It was a perfect day out, not too hot, not too cold, and we had a good time! It's a small zoo compared to others I have been to, but perfect size for the attention span of a 3-year old. Carsen and I made a collage of his favorite animals at the zoo.
We thought it was funny because the giraffe was standing under a tree, waiting for the branch to blow low enough to get some leaves with his tongue. There were a couple times that he was really close. He never got it, even though he stood there forever waiting!
We thought it was funny because the giraffe was standing under a tree, waiting for the branch to blow low enough to get some leaves with his tongue. There were a couple times that he was really close. He never got it, even though he stood there forever waiting!


6 comments:
I love the Waco/Cameron park Zoo!! I agree. . . it's perfect for little kids. I just like that it always has this peaceful feel. My favorite is the otter slide. *sigh* the memories. Maybe if I end up there we'll go together. Your hair looks cute!
You got great pics of the animals! I bet the kids really enjoyed it. Just don't tell Braeden! :) j/k. Once they start school it's hard not to do stuff, but at the same time you feel bad, and then of course the first thing out of the younger ones mouthes is "guess what we did today?" It's hard, but what can ya do? :) Gaven was cute and ready to leave! ha ha!
i love the collage look. is it easy?
I love going to the Zoo. I hope you had good time.
we love the zoo! we go every chance we get. your pictures are amazing. we are getting a lion at our zoo soon, we can't wait! have a great week!
It's such a small world. My sister and her husband are in the same ward as Jason's parents in Washougal! Too funny.
Post a Comment