(WARNING: MAJOR BOOGIE NOSES!!)
The boys were ALL definitely overdue for haircuts. I don't know why I decided to give my three children, under 5, haircuts when Daddy was on-call, but I did? Once I started cutting Gaven's hair, Braeden was my official photographer. I think he did a pretty good job!
So, here are some pictures of Gaven's first haircut . . .
5 comments:
So you just couldn't wait for the professional to arrive in less than a week?!? We would have supplied an "official photographer" too! :) Oh well, Gav's turned out great. Can't wait to see the other boys cuts too! We're getting really excited... are you?
Gaven looks good! You did a good job! I liked the mo-hawk look while you were combing his hair, you should style it like that once in a while! Braedens school trip was cute too! It reminds me of when Ethan was in pre-k doing that. Tresure every second of it, they start to grow at turbo speed once they go to school! Have a good sunday
What a handsome boy! You did a great job!
Wow, you actually cut the hair. I prefer buzzing myself. When Lucas wanted to grow his hair like Daddy(well at least have hair), I waited for my mom to visit to cut it. It helps to have a beautician to do it when he is so wiggily. So standing ovation to you. So young and wiggily yet a good haircut as a result.
Such a nice cut. He looks adorable. And Braeden did a fantastic job on the pictures!
Post a Comment