I just wanted to post a little video for family of Gaven walking around the house.
Go Gaven! It's still pretty amazing to me that we all learn to walk. How fun to have videos like this in the future...
That is so amazing!! Landen still looks like he just got off a horse! I really need to get it on film! LOVE YOU
Cute! I can't wait to come see it all in person. So much has changed since he was a burrito! As a side note, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your weather strip on the side of your page. It is VERY helpful as I'm about to start packing! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Go Gaven! It's still pretty amazing to me that we all learn to walk. How fun to have videos like this in the future...
That is so amazing!! Landen still looks like he just got off a horse! I really need to get it on film! LOVE YOU
Cute! I can't wait to come see it all in person. So much has changed since he was a burrito! As a side note, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your weather strip on the side of your page. It is VERY helpful as I'm about to start packing! :)
Post a Comment