Friday, October 3, 2008

The Debate

I had a conversation with my mom this week about whether or not to buy school pictures for Braeden. They are so expensive, and the quality is usually pretty poor. She reminded me that I usually do pretty good about getting pictures of the boys on their year birthdays, and as long as I was happy with those, then I shouldn't feel guilty not getting school pics. After that conversation I remembered that Carsen was due for his 3 year picture, so we went out back today and took some. I think this one was the best: I can't believe how old he looks, even to me.

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Good call on your mom's part! Who says those "professional" school pictures are worth it, anyway? That picture of Carsen is FABULOUS!! Such a cutie. :)

Debbie said...

OMG, when you can take a picture as good as this one, why in the heck would you ever buy school pictures?????
I'll tell you if I hadn't been there when that cute little boy was born, even I'd think you had messed up his birthdate. He looks like he could easily be 5!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ENDub said...

Bre, that's a fantastic picture! Don't feel guilty at all. I think your mom was right. That picture trumps any "school picture" I ever had, that's for sure!

e

Cailean said...

Wow that's an amazing photo! I think school photos are a rip-off but we still get them. I don't know why!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, why on earth would you buy (way overpriced) school pictures when you have photos like these?? It's perfect, and he is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish you lived closer I would have you do our family pictures. You are really good at this.

Janene said...

That is so cute! What a handsome little mann! He does look older in that picture, even than in real life. :) You take some great pictures Briana!

Katie said...

Gorgeous picture! He does look so grown up! Hate it when that happens. ;)

I was wondering if you or Jason could give us some tips for residency applications? Like does it really take 4 weeks for eras to scan in documents? etc. Do you think he'd be willing to let us read his personal statement as an example? Sam's having a hard time coming up with something good to write. you can email me at kayteejo@hotmail.com.

thanks!

Kelly said...

What up! Briana Abrahamson! is it son or sen, doesn't matter now youre married! How fun! Im glad we can connect like this! Your fam is so cute! Any more???