Monday, September 29, 2008

ZZZZZZZZ

Guess who's sleeping through the night?It's ME, it's ME!!
Gaven has finally decided to bless us all with a full night's sleep! Thank you little mann. He's sleeping from 7 or 7:30 until around 7 or 7:30. It's turns out that all he needed was to be healthy after all!
Here are a few more pictures that I thought were cute. I was getting ready to take a picture of Braeden feeding Gaven, and he leaned over to give him a kiss, without me telling him to. I just wanted y'all to know that this picture wasn't posed.

So everyone has seen the movie "Home Alone", right? I checked on the boys the other night to find Carsen sleeping in the vintage "Home Alone" stance, both hands on the cheeks. Unfortunately, this was the best picture I could get because of the bunk beds. I didn't want to wake him up or make him move by climbing over him to get a better angle.


8 comments:

Ashley said...

SOoooo cute! I'm glad that he's feeling better.

gkrnelson said...

Bri,
I'm so glad you are all sleeping through the night! It's amazing what a good nights sleep does for a mommy!

Avery is sleeping through the night the majority of the time, but she does have her restless nights too!


Love,
Kristi

Debbie said...

Sweet baby boys.....all 3 of them. Grandma sends hugs and kisses!!

Cailean said...

Congrats on the sleep! I don't know what it's like to have a full night's sleep! I am such a light sleeper now that I wake up at almost anything even if my kids are sleeping soundly. I love the Home Alone pose :) Little boys sleeping are so cute!

Robin Conner said...

Very cute pics. I'm so happy for you that Gaven is sleeping really good now. It's good news for mommy! He has grown so much just in the few months since we both moved. I can't believe it. They grow and change so fast. Braeden feeding him was really cute too! I liked the home alone shot of Carsen, very cute. I'm so excited about the news about the bus stop! Yeah for you! :)

Rachel said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! It's good to "see" you and your growing little family. Your boys are adorable - and hooray for full nights of sleep! I wish I knew what that was like ... :)

Cailean said...

What a sweet picture with him and his bottle. I can tell your boys love each other and you have such a fun household. We sure miss you guys, still!!!!

Aimeeable said...

Not fair! Both of my kids STILL wake up several times a night.