Thursday, September 25, 2008

VERY unspectacular

Right now, I should probably be tending to my sick children, but amazingly enough, they're all happy and playing. I figured it was time for me to do this since I was tagged by Ashley a long time ago, and by Becky just the other day. I'm going to do Ashley's version because it's only 6 things and not 8.

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) that tagged you (Ashley, Becky)

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them (Aubrey, Maggie, Robin, Dara, Brooke and Kristi)


1. I LOVE to vacuum. There's some strange satisfaction I get in seeing the nicely placed lines in the carpet. When Tamara was here evacuating, she asked if there was something she could do, like maybe vacuum or something? I almost had a little panic that I wouldn't get to vacuum, and I told her anything BUT vacuuming.

2. I'm a picker. Whatever it may be. I feel sorry for my boys once they go through puberty and start getting acne. They're probably going to HATE me.

3. It's almost impossible for me to be home and NOT answer the phone if it rings. If we're having family night or taking a nap, or something else important that we don't want to be bothered, I turn off the ringers because it drives me mad to let it ring and not answer it (we don't have caller ID).

4. I am INCREDIBLY unorganized. My mom used to tell me that if my head wasn't attached that I would forget it, too. It's true. Being a mother has changed me, but when you REALLY get to know me, you'll know what I mean.

5. My second toe is longer than my first.

6. I saved the most unspectacular for last. I know how to cross one eye, while keeping the other one pointed straight forward. If you're lucky, I might even post a picture (once a I get a shower to wash off all the puke from my kids), I know . . . you just can't wait, right!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry your boys are sick! That is no fun. I hope the get better soon! Thanks for playing along with the tag thing! I learned some new things about you!

Missy said...

Bri, I love your blog! You, Jason and your boys might be the cutest family on the planet. Keep it up girl! Missy

Katie said...

We are complete opposites when it comes to answering the phone, but I'm with you on vacuuming! Your boys are SO handsome:).

Jeannie said...

I'm with ya on #2, 3, and 5! But especially #3 and answering the phone. I HAVE TO KNOW, no matter what! :) I'm sure caller ID would help that (we don't have it either) but I think I would still run to get it!

Cailean said...

This was fun to read :) I miss vacuuming a little - we have hardwoods in our house. I'm also a picker. Ears are the worst and I just love to clean them :)