That's hilarious! Gaven can move! He's gonna be a cute dancer when he's older! He was getting jiggy with it! Very cute! Have a good weekend! P.S. did you get your camera fixed when that happened, or did you have to get a new one? We're unsure of what to do.
I love it. It's so fun to get to see him shaking it. He is adorable. I love all the movies you post. It makes it a little less sad that we can't be there to see it in person. You'll have to teach me how to make a movie post.
8 comments:
That's hilarious! Gaven can move! He's gonna be a cute dancer when he's older! He was getting jiggy with it! Very cute! Have a good weekend!
P.S. did you get your camera fixed when that happened, or did you have to get a new one? We're unsure of what to do.
That is SOOOO cute! Man your kid can really move!
His little butt wiggle is seriously the cutest! I think he is ready for the Tooty-Ta! :-)
I was laughing from the beginning of it as I saw Elmo on the bench. He's a mover and a shaker for sure.
that was really cute.
That is so cute! I didn't hear the music because Jared took the speakers, but, that boy has MOVES! By the way, I like your new family picture!
I love it. It's so fun to get to see him shaking it. He is adorable. I love all the movies you post. It makes it a little less sad that we can't be there to see it in person. You'll have to teach me how to make a movie post.
I just love how he was only in a diaper so he could really show off his physique at the same time. It seriously adds to the cuteness factor.
Post a Comment