Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better . . .

Here's our littlest Mann walking. He's pretty proud of himself, too, as you can see. He couldn't let his brother one-up him (they both walked at 9 1/2 months, too).

7 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

Great Video and keep up the walking

Jeannie said...

How exciting!! :)

Robin Conner said...

Okay, so I don't look at your blog for like a day or two and I miss a TON!!!! I kept scrolling down and down and finding more and more! It was fun! First, I can't believe Gaven! Your kids walk so fast!!!! I loved the ghosts and porch "decor". The war paint was cute too! Reminds me of my boys. I liked your trip to the pumpkin patch, it looked like so much fun!! We need to do that soon! And I love your scrapbooking corner, good for you! Now you'll be putting out pages left and right! I'll just send you my pics and you can "page them up" for me and send them back! Sound good? thought so! have a good week darlin! :)

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, walking at 9 and a half months? What a big boy! You have got your hands full, wow! Do you remember in Mr. Griffin's class, i was all excited cause I met this boy at church camp, and we went to homecoming together, he lived up in Kirkland, Wa...that's who I married, funny huh?

Unknown said...

I knew he'd beat Sequoia in the walking race. She's still doing the bum scoot. Gaven needs to give her lessons. He is so adorable!

HeatherB said...

Oh boy. That is when David started walking and he has been all over the place ever since...good luck!!

Ben said...

Look at him go! I love the new walker totter. He must be so proud being able to get around like his brothers.