Wednesday, September 3, 2008

While the Cat's Away . . .

My two youngest and I have had a great time playing while Braeden has been at school. I gave Gaven a banana for the first time the other day and he loved it (as you can see). Carsen loves painting with water colors "just like Braeden does at school."We took advantage of the holiday on Monday to wash our cars. Besides, when mom has three good lookin' guys willing to wash her van, who wouldn't take them up on it.
Gav's a little too young to help yet, but he had a great time just being outside.

2 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Hey girly, Gaven has grown so much! and his hair hair grown too. Very cute. I liked the car wash pic too. very cute. Thanks for your reply it was sweet. I'm feeling better now, just emotional ups and downs with being pregnant. But he is doing well in school already and it doesn't phase him at all. I'm just a boob! Chat later chicka! :)

HeatherB said...

Cute boys! I plan little activites for David to do while Grace is at school too. That way he doesn't feel too left out. Good luck on your race! I finally decided I needed to do something official to get me motivated.