Sunday, September 7, 2008

Remember this day!

On Friday, when Braeden got home from school, the boys were sitting at the table painting with water colors. I asked Braeden if he had met any friends at school or on the bus. He told me that he had a friend on the bus and "SHE" was really nice and she goes to his school, too. He told me all about her house (apparently the bus picks her up and drops her off right by her home). He said her name is, "Brianna." I asked him if she was older than him (wondering if it was a 4th or 5th grader that HE considered a friend, but that considered him a little pest? He said she was older than him and then when I asked him how old she was, he said 5 . . . then I asked him if she was cute . . . he said, "Not quite as cute as you, Mom, but almost!"
I've marked the day on the calendar so that I can be sure to remind him that when he was 4 1/2, he still thought Mommy was the cutest girl he knew.

5 comments:

Robin Conner said...

oh, that is so sweet! You'll always be the cutest Briana! :) I'm glad he's doing so well at school and that he's enjoying his bus rides! I can't believe he has to walk 10 minutes to get to the bus stop? What in the heck is that about? Seriously, making a pre-k kid walk that far. Any way, I'd be calling someone! :) ha ha!
Hope all is well there, have a good week! :)

Ashley said...

That is so SWEET!

Robin Conner said...

sorry I'm back again. Thanks for your reply. I hope you can find resolve for Braeden especially since he's the only one the bus picks up there? Then why couldn't the bus drive down the street? Crazy, any way. Darren has a movie maker program he said came with our windows, called "windows movie maker". He does a bunch of stop motion stuff with the kids toys to make them look real, it's pretty funny. Maybe you have that program already? You just take a bunch a pics and then I guess load them up to that program and make a movie sort-of. Sorry for the long post! Chat later girly! :)

Brooke said...

I think it is great that you are the cutest girl he knows. Ahh, if they could stay young forever!

ENDub said...

OH my goodness! I can't wait for Cade to say stuff like that! Wait, if he even does....that is just precious though.