Friday, August 29, 2008

Who Needs a Puppy?

I've been meaning to put these pictures on for a small while now. It's probably been a couple weeks since this has happened. Braeden and Carsen are getting good about going back into the playroom and shutting the door to make sure Gaven doesn't get in and "ruin" things. They were back there with the door shut. Gaven was crawling around. There's not really anything he can get into that is not safe for him, so I don't worry about him in the kitchen or somewhere where I can't see him for a bit . . . but this time he was unusually quiet, until I heard some sucking noises behind the couch. I asked Jason, who was sitting on the other couch with a better view of the little guy, "What's Gaven doing?" His response was, "Just getting into someth... ohhhhhhhh, ice cream." The boys had just had some vanilla/orange ice cream that was left over from Carsen's birthday. Carsen left HIS on the floor. It's no wonder the little guy was so quiet! I was actually quite proud of myself for grabbing the camera before the carpet cleaner. He was loving life at this point. In one of the pictures, you'll see that Carsen came back out to find that somebody'd been eating his ice cream. He wasn't too happy, but then again, that's what you get when you leave it on the floor for the puppy!

4 comments:

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

Okay that is soooo cute! It sucks that he couldn'y have been like two feet back so he wouldn't have been on the carpet!
I am having a hard time getting to my camera fast enough!! Landen is so quick to get "unstuck" or when he sees mommy running off he stops doing whatever funny thing he was doing!! It is a wonderful skill and I am proud of how good you are!
Hope all is going well!!
THE WILLIAMS'S

Cailean said...

That is so cute! You know he was just loving that :) It's funny when babies that age eat something that is sort of painful (in this case, CCOOOOLLLLDDDD) but soooo yummy that they work through the pain and make the cutest expressions while doing so.

Robin Conner said...

very funny. We had an experience with Lily like that, but it was with those orange circus peanuts! When those little babies find "sugar" they are quiet and in heaven! :) too funny.

Janene said...

How cute! He found the jackpot!