That is the question . . . Daddy thinks he needs a haircut, Mommy is undecided. If he had any curl in his hair, I would definitely leave it alone, but I'm not sure whether it looks like it's just getting shaggy. If you feel like it, you can take a vote in the poll over to the right. (You can take a look at the video I posted yesterday, too, that might give you a better idea than just a single picture.)
4 comments:
You know which way Grandma's vote goes..........
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Jason........looks like you might be outnumbered here!! Not sure who's all been voting on this, but way to go!! Keep the NO votes coming.
I don't think you need to cut it yet. If you think it's too long, just comb his bangs over. He still needs baby hair, though. Don't make him look older by cutting it yet.
I've just been thinking about you guys this morning. I've been watching the news about the impending hurricane. Boy, am I glad you are not still located in Galveston. Although I'm sure you still have many friends and acquaintances there. Scary! Stay dry.
Your boys are the cutest. And Gaven is going to be adorable with or without a haircut.
Alicia
Post a Comment