I've had to take a chill pill and just let the boys have fun. I figure the worst that is going to happen is that Gaven will take a little tumble. How bad can it be when he's only 2 ft. off the ground to begin with, huh? In all reality, Braeden is actually very responsible when "helping him walk" like this. I don't worry . . . too much!

Gaven has finally outgrown the baby bath and can sit, so when I'm not wanting to fill the entire bathtub, just for a little guy's bath, he loves to sit in the sink to take it.

Here we are, once again with "chocolate
Popsicles", as the boys call them.

A face only a mother could love.

Speaking of only faces a mother could love. Gaven's new trick is blowing bubbles. I know it's nothing extraordinary, not really an original trick at all, but it sure makes our family laugh. (See the bottom for a video)
2 comments:
Carsen's looking like he's getting some blonde in his hair!
I loved the pics and the video! He has grown so much already! I can't believe it! I loved the sink bath pic, very cute! Hope you're doing well and staying cool! I miss ya!
Post a Comment