Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changes

I'm in the process of giving our blog a new look. I'm having a hard time getting it to look how I want it, and I'm not as creative and quick at picking things up as others (Robin). So, bare with me as the blog might look like a million little messes until I get things figured out. :-) Quite a lot like my house, actually, now that I think about it.

2 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

I like it.

Robin Conner said...

Hey girly. My blog has blood, sweat, and tears all in one! :) ha ha. And it still is not what I want, but hey, good enough for now! :) But thanks to you for the help also! This link helped me tons: www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

I haven't used this next one yet, but I hear it easy and cute:

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

So any way, hope this helps! Love and miss you! ;)
Love, Robin