Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pamper Me Silly

Two goofballs . . .
I just thought this was a sweet moment and wanted to capture it. Braeden had given Gav his teddy bear to hold and play with. Before we knew it, his head had fallen and he was fast asleep.


We had big plans this weekend to put together the wood play set that I bought a week or so ago . Jason had been working long hours all week and the boys continued to ask when Daddy's next day off would be. I thought they missed him and wanted him home. Really, they had remembered us saying that next time Daddy had a day off, he would work on the play set. I told them, "Saturday." Friday, we opened up the packaging to get the nuts and bolts and screws out so that we could organize them for him and save him some time. When I bought the play set, the packaging was labeled that it was missing the screws, but then the worker told me that she found the unopened box of screws in there and we should be fine. Long story, short, no screws, they'll be here in 5-7 days from Monday. The boys were a bit disappointed, so I promised them I would set up the pool for them to play in again.


Who needs a professional pedicure when you have baby juice?

My feet were in desperate need of some lovin'. So I sat and soaked and filed and lotioned. Braeden asked me almost every 2-3 minutes if I was done yet, because he wanted a turn. I don't know about you, but I didn't get a treat during MY pedicure!

He actually does enjoy being thrown up, he just doesn't smile until he comes down.



Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I wish I could bend over to give myself a pedicure!! I am in big time need of one! The pool looks fun. Wish I had a yard to do that in! So jealous. ;)

Cassidy said...

Yes, call me!

Cailean said...

What a fabulous pool! I can't imagine how hot it is for you there in Texas! But how frustrating about the screws - I am frustrated for you! And I love how Gaven's eyes are always so wide! Of course except when he's sleeping and that's SUCH a cute picture of him. I love seeing how your boys smile so much. Your family's happiness is very inspiring.