There is nothing like little boys with frogs! We found this one when our friends were over the other day. Braeden named him Cloud . . . I have no idea, don't ask!

Mr. Cloud's blog debut
Carsen - just seeing how hard he can squeeze!

We found him in our water meter box.


Needless to say, it was hard to peel them away in order to go inside and get ready for bed.
5 comments:
Boys and frogs!!! Seems like a timeless combination. How totally cute!!!
Frogs! what is the frogs names? I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you soon.
We miss you guys and "the boyz". We don't get much frog catching with our girls. How fun.
Gross! I freak out when I see a frog jump in front of me! I hope and pray Brampton never surprises me with one of these. I think I would poor bleach on his hands! Yes, I'm crazy.
I love all the pictures and posts. Sorry I've been slacking on commenting.
As for your comment on tornadoes. To be honest, I actually never was worried. Wierd, huh? We had one that touched down in Roger when I was there, but it was way tiny and didn't last too long.
Have you met the Allred's yet?
Oh yeah, we listed all of Temple as our Evacuation route. ha! Don't worry, you're like 5th on our list. We'll visit but we won't crash your house!
Post a Comment