It was finally time for me to get some 6 month pictures of Gaven since he is rapidly approaching 7 months. This one is probably my favorite. He wasn't in a smiley mood, but he was doing a great job of giving me those dreamy eyes.

Here are a few more that I took:

When I'm taking the time and effort to do pictures of one of the boys, sometimes it's just worth it to get pictures of all three of them. Here are (amazingly) three that they are all looking pleasantly at the camera.

4 comments:
cute boys!! How is Jason doing in his resideny? Sam's butt is getting kicked by the wacky and long hours, but he enjoys actually working.
Love those boys. And, love when my kids are asleep too. They are angels when sleeping!
cute blog! Man time flies.
Darling! I love the pics and I am envious of your adorable template background.
Post a Comment