Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ABC's

My friend Cassidy tagged me to complete these ABC's . . . so here it goes, all you never wanted to know about me. :-)

A= ADVOCATE FOR: Naps, either for me OR my kids!
B = BEST FEATURE: My husband would say my smile.
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My boys, all 4 of them.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To raise my sons to be considerate and respectful and to ALWAYS love their mother.
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: dishwasher, washing machine, etc...
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: sports, anything sporty and I love it.
G = GOOD AT: Typing, I type pretty fast, which makes computer use much quicker!
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: snow skiing. We spent our 1 year anniversary at Mt. Hood and my husband wouldn't even take me skiing!!
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Can you say debt free! I'd also set aside for missions for the boys and college. I'd love to build a more practical house for my brother and his family, that he could get around in easier.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Chips are my weakness.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Wow, that's tough, I don't think it's fair to pick just one. I have a few very close friends that have touched my life in different ways. I'll leave it at that.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: My mom used to pull her hair out because I was so forgetful!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: I'm gonna have to say, Jason and my first kiss - now we can swap stories, Cass.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Trust my 2 1/2 year old with a pen. Just look at the cork on my coasters!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Scrapbooking. It's a lot fewer and further between with three!
Q = QUOTE: "Yep, you're the best." -Braeden, "The best what?" -me, "The best mom . . .
in our family." -Braeden . . . gee thanks kid!
R = REASON TO SMILE: I have a wonderful husband, three handsome young boys and we're all healthy.
S = SORRY ABOUT: That I've been really bad the last couple years at sending out birthday cards. I try to at least make a phone call and I've even forgotten that a couple times. I vow to do better!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Robin, Tamara, Chris
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Scary movies . . . not my cup of tea!
V = VERY SCARED OF: Spiders, lets just say that Carsen calls the spiders we get here crabs, that's how big they are.
W = WORST HABIT: I have to pick just one? Okay, let's see . . . probably the worst would be leaving my keys in the front door . . . that would have to be the most dangerous! We come in through the garage now, so I haven't done it in a while.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: I've always wanted to go to Hawaii
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: I have the best memories from the 90's, besides that's when I met my husband.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

1 comment:

Cailean said...

It was so fun to read these! Our kids would not do well in Texas with huge spiders! Eeeek! And I saw a "Hsu" family in your list...and lo and behold it's Zeke! I grew up knowing him and his siblings! We went to the same high school, same graduating class/year as Zeke, etc. Cool!!