Gaven finally put the hands and legs together to crawl. He was getting around before, but we couldn't really consider it crawling until yesterday. He's pretty proud of himself! I've never seen my boys move so fast when it comes to picking up their toys that they don't want him to get to. Here's a little video for family that can't see him in person.
Out of the three boys, he's the one to crawl the soonest. They have all been so different in milestones. I remember us thinking that Carsen was going to be way later on everything than Braeden. He crawled a month later, but then walked less than 4 weeks after that, same time as Braeden. Braeden got teeth very early and Carsen not until 3-4 months after that. Gaven's closer to Braeden's track when it comes to crawling, but who knows . . . will he crawl for 4 weeks and then walk? I sure hope not, that would mean he was walking at 7 1/2 months. I'm thinking this one will crawl for a little longer than his brothers did before deciding to walk. But who's to say when it comes to kiddos, they're all on their own schedule!
6 comments:
I love the new look for your blog. It looks awesome! I won't even start asking questions... yet!
I love seeing your little guy crawl. It makes me excited for what is to come with Avery. Sometimes the infant stage seems like it lasts forever! I am trying to cherish as much as I can. Most likely we won't have another one.
Love you guys,
Kris
Ha! At first glance, the dinosaur toy he was crawling toward looked like a miniature carrot.
Love it Bri!!!! Sorry I'm late getting back to you! You did a fantastic job and it looks great! I've been having computer problems, and i was just now able to post Lily's birthday on my blog. FINALLY!!!! Gaven is adorable! Soon he'll be into everything! Miss you! :)
Girl you are in serious trouble. The less mobile they are, the less trouble they get into. I thought you would have figured that out by your third child!
Hey, so we are going to Boise, ID to practice. There are to relatively large groups there--we interviewed with both, but eventually made the decision to go with the one that doesn't have outpatient imaging centers. It is kind of weird to realize that the decision is made!!
I knew it! Gaven beat Quoia to crawling! Honestly, I think Sequoia will never crawl. She's getting around really well without crawling. Plus she can have objects in both hands while she scoots around.Very efficient.
Post a Comment