Saturday, June 21, 2008

There's a First for Everything!

We had a feeling that Gaven was teething back when Jason's parents were here. He was inconsolable, and very cranky, but we couldn't find any bumps or blisters. Finally, last Friday, he popped his first tooth through, then on Sunday #2 followed. No wonder he was a bit uncomfortable! Daddy finally taught Gav how to open wide when feeding him. Thanks Honey, that makes it a lot easier (as you can see).

For the first time EVER, Gaven got some peaceful time to himself to play in his excersaucer. As you can tell, he's still a bit worried that someone (Carsen) is going to get him.

The little "mann" was kicked out of our bedroom, for the most part. He goes to bed around 7-7:30 and wakes up a few times in the night still. He doesn't decide he needs to eat until between 4-5, so we decided it was time!

Gaven took his first "sitting" bath with the big boys. (Again, looking a little concerned!)

I included this after bath picture because I just love it when our babies get the "baby bug-eyes."


5 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

hey, I have made my blog private now and so you would please send me your e-mail address to me at cherlyn.t@excite.com. I hope you are doing well.

Alan said...

Gaven has got some fantastic facial expressions!

HeatherB said...

I love his worried expression. That is awesome. What an adorable little boy.

Hillary said...

Wow, teeth already! No sign of any for us yet, but I know it is coming! Glad you all survived! Adorable video!

Cassidy said...

I love Gaven's eyes. Your comments on them are hilarious. We miss you guys. I'm back from my trip and you aren't here. What am I supposed to do???