An apple a day seems to make our children giggle, go figure! Braeden did the same thing at about the same age. I have him on video, too, but it's our camcorder, otherwise I would post that one, too. It's amazing, because those of you that have seen the video of Braeden will probably agree that it looks the exact same as this one!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Gaven is getting! So I've been having this dream where I have a baby that looks like Gaven with red hair. Weird, right? But Gaven is such a cutie. We miss ya'll!
When my girls heard the video, they both came running over, and wanted to watch it again and again, so it wasn't just Gaven who was amused. He is so cute! Just like your other two -- all lady killers. I love his eyes. I hope you get more sleep now that he has his own room and those two teeth are in.
Post a Comment