The beach was heavenly! I decided to post a few pictures of Gaven since he didn't debut very often in the previous posts. We were SOOO grateful to have Jason's Aunt Debbie (Grauntie Debbie) there with us at Disney. She stayed at the cabin and watched the babies with Jason's mom in order to let us go and have fun without worrying about the little ones. We DID get Gaven out to the beach a couple times and to the pool once or twice.

I saw a picture like this taken on a friends blog and wanted to try it myself.


If you're a fellow Galvestonian, you know why I say this is BEAUTIFUL! Our water just isn't blue like this! Sometimes it just took my breath away.

What's a day at the beach without someone getting buried?

Or all but their head melting away?

Papa Kim loves his kites, and so did the boys . . . ALL of the boys!


Daddy even took a go at the stunt kites. I believe this picture was BEFORE he dive bombed it into a group of people, narrowly missing a lady's head!

JUST HANGIN' AROUND THE HOUSE
The following pictures are from our week at the beach . . . they're just some random pictures that we took around the house.

One of the days that we were on the island, we went over to Jason's cousin Michael's house. He and Susan were kind enough to let us use their kayak and pool. While I was getting a haircut, Jason took the boys out in the water.


Grauntie Debbie captivated Gaven with the windmill.

And, it wouldn't have been vacation with Nanu, without "Nanner Puddin'!!"

It was yummy, too, just ask Gaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment