Friday, May 2, 2008

Family Pictures

On one of our last evenings at the beach, we went down at sunset to get some pictures. The sun faded fast . . . and so did Gaven!

Here are Nanu and Papa with 4 of their 5 grandsons. Trevor wasn't able to make it, hence the empty hat.

Auntie Sabra with our handsome little guys.

The whole gang at the beach house.

I don't even know that the next picture needs a caption!

So that is all of the vacation pictures, but I'm adding two more to the end of this one. Last night, this is what I caught Gaven doing:

Mommy: "Are you giving Mickey loves?"

Gaven:


2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a FABulous time! Your boys are so cute, and those pictures are just gorgeous! I bet you can't wait to get into your house!

Aimeeable said...

I love the pictures! It is so good to see Sabra and your in-laws in the pics too. I'm only 4 hours away from my parents and brothers. I can't even fathom what it must be like for you guys.