Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Vacation Part I

So I've been a little out of the blogging loop. I have a few excuses . . . here they are: First of all, we were on vacation for 10 days; second, Jason has been working odd shifts and sleeping during the day (unfortunately in our small apartment, our computer is in our bedroom); third, I've had a few other projects I've been working on . . . and the list goes on. I'm finally posting our vacation pictures.
Jason's parents treated us to an all expense paid vacation with the whole family to Disney World in Orlando, Florida! Followed by which we stayed a week at a vacation home on Anna Maria Island (near St. Petersburg). Our first night at Disney began around 10:00pm. Here we are, so excited to be there, FINALLY!
You gotta love Dumbo!!

We still aren't quite sure whether Braeden realized that pulling the sword out of the stone was a joke. He sure did give it his best effort!

The boys were both very excited to DRIVE the race cars in the Magic Kingdom. The funniest part was that Carsen couldn't even see over the steering wheel!

Papa Kim with his boys

Ahhhhhhh!!! Bruce is going to eat us, Carse!! (I love Carsen's face in this picture!)

Here are the boys with their Nanu, Papa and cousin Landen (Jason's little sister's boy) just before leaving Disney to head for the island.

Stay tuned for more to come . . . I have a TON of pictures to post. There are just too many for me to narrow it down.

No comments: