These are Gaven's very first "real" giggles. I say real because Daddy gets him to giggle by tickling really hard in his neck. Sometimes I think they're more painful giggles than happy giggles, but nonetheless, Jason would argue that they're giggles. Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did!
6 comments:
Cute video! I love those first giggles, I think its especially great when they laugh at a sibling.
That is too cute! How fun. I bet the boys get a kick out of him.
Cute video and cute laugh.
My heart just melted for that little giggle! Why is it that they are more entertained by the sibblings than the parents? My little boy smiled for my daughter way before he smiled for me. Maybe it's some kind of survival instinct... if I just smile this kid will stop poking me and he'll leave me alone.
oh these giggles are darling...what a sweet boy..I love those chubby cheeks!
Your family is so adorable! Nice work, guys. =o) It's fun to see your update on this blog. Did you go to your 10-year reunion? Mine is this year! Unreal, isn't it?
Post a Comment