Friday, February 1, 2008

Recent Pictures

I just wanted to post a few more recent pictures of Gaven for the family to see. I'm not sure we can consider this his first smile yet, but it was close!!
Right in the middle of a sneeze.

Looking at Daddy.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Your boys are so adorable, congratulations! I saw your blog link off Cailean's and it's so fun to get to see your family. We have 3 boys too, crazy huh? I'd love to hear from you when you have time (does that ever happen with 3 little boys?). My blog is linked from hers too. Take care and congratulations again!
Emily Adams

cherlyn and family said...

That boy is really cute.

Cailean said...

He looks so snuggly and cuddly! I bet he just loves watching his brothers! And they probably love taking care of him. I love those early newborn days....sigh!!!