Friday, February 1, 2008

GrAuntie Debbie

As I mentioned in the firetruck parade entry, Jason's Aunt Debbie came to visit us for a long weekend. We call her GrAuntie Debbie because she's an Auntie, but an honorary Grandma to the boys, too. She was a big help to me, for sure!
Here are some pictures from her visit. The boys had a great time bombarding her on her air mattress. This was a quick picture we could get with all three of the boys "waking up" GrAuntie Debbie.



Gaven LOVED GrAuntie Debbie. He seemed to fixate on her voice when she would talk to him. I loved this picture because she was talking to him and he was staring her down. She has the soothing, loving voice of a Grandma.

She also brought a few "art projects" that the boys loved doing. In this picture, they are painting a racecar night light.

We had a great time. Thanks for the fun GrAunt Debbie!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So cute! It's been a while since I've commented on your blog. What a beautiful bunch of boys!

Where are you guys headed next?

Andrea